Retail Social Media Teacher, Crystal Vilkaitis
When it comes to the retail industry, Crystal Vilkaitis is the source for social media best practices and education. Social media is a personal passion for Crystal, and she loves sharing her knowledge and excitement with retailers looking to jump into the digital age and promote their stores online. Crystal defines success by how well her retailers succeed, which is why she aims to make learning fast, simple, and to-the-point. Don't just use social media, utilize it.
To find out Crystal’s availability and speaker fees, please email [email protected] or call 858-397-5310.
- Crystal Media
- PO Box 2045, Carlsbad CA, 92018
- [email protected]
Other SpeaKING Topics
- 3 Ways to Find New Customers Using Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Integrating Email and Social Media to Produce BIG Results
- Proven Mobile Marketing Success
- 3 Steps to Social Media Success
- Facebook Advertising 101
- 30 Holiday Marketing Ideas for Retailers
Most Requested Topics
Pack Your store during slow days
There are times of year whether it be the season or bad-weather days that slows down foot traffic to your store. If you want more people in your store, if you need to know what social media platforms are right for your business, if you want to see more results with your social media and if you're willing to commit and take action, then you're going to love this seminar! You'll learn how to use time wisely to plan for a successful future, how to make your social posts actionable to drive traffic in now and get campaign ideas proven to boost foot traffic (and sales!).
Upgrade Your Facebook Marketing: 3 Simple Tips
The first step to getting sales? Getting seen. But there is a good chance that only 1-5% of your Facebook fans are actually seeing your posts in their feed. There are ways to combat this, but with Facebook constantly evolving, it’s hard to tell which tactics are current. During this seminar, Crystal will give you the scoop on the latest free and paid (a MUST) techniques. They’ll save you time, save you money, and get you SEEN.
7 Breakthrough Instagram Tips for Retailers
You may not think of Instagram as a social media powerhouse, but it’s got the highest per-follower engagement rate of the major networks. And with new and useful tools coming out for retailers, such as Instagram ads, we know that it is in the running as one of the most important networks for retailers. Crystal goes beyond just choosing a filter, showing you how to get started on Instagram and giving you her 7 breakthrough tips to strengthen relationships, build foot traffic, and boost sales using the platform.
7 Pin Wins: Tips to Increase Followers, Traffic and Sales
You probably use Pinterest regularly for your personal life, but it’s also an amazing tool to express your business’s personality and drive traffic to your site using images. From promoted pins to which graphics to use, this session will cover the 7 tips you need to know in order to engage and sell customers using Pinterest.
Partial Client List
- Lux Craft/Krestview Woodcraft
- Mohawk Industries
- Museum Store Association – Western Chapter
- NAHFA – North America Home Furnishings Association
- Nationwide Jewellers
- P. Graham Dunn
- Philadelphia Gift Show
- RDI Diamonds
- Retailer Success Summit
- Roman, Inc.
- Seattle Gift Show
- SHVL – Southeastern Healthcare Volunteer Leaders
- SJTA – Southern Jewelry Trade Association
- Super Zoo/World Wide Pet Association
- TAA - Tobacconist Association of America
- The Christian Booksellers Association
- Toronto Gift Fair
- Vera Bradley, Inc.
- World Market Center, Las Vegas
- ADMC - American Distribution and Manufacturing Company
- ALA – American Lighting Association
- Alberta Gift Fair
- Beatriz Ball
- Brand Source
- California Gift Show
- Celebrate! Convention and Trade Show
- Crafters Home
- Creative Co-Op Inc.
- Dallas Market Center
- Dennis East International
- Do It Best
- Furniture First
- GHTA – Gift and Home Trade Association
- GSMA – Gift Sales Manager Association
- Ideation Gift, Inc.
- IJO – Independent Jewelers Organization
- International Arrivals
- Leading Jewelers Guild